Saturday, September 1, 2007

So good, and so easy

I have a new favorite snack to make. Since I recently, shall I say, "acquired" a large amount Cocoa Pebbles cereal, I went searching for a recipe that I could use them in. (My methods for acquiring the cereal will probably end up in a different post some other time!) This is the recipe I found:



They are called Hot Cocoa Crispy Squares. Click on the name to view the recipe, since I don't feel like typing it all out! :) I also highly recommend the Kraft Foods website that I found it on since it has a ton of great recipes. These were so simple to make, and Ethan even liked to help because he could sprinkle all the marshmallows on the top. Micah helped too, though his help came in the form of making sure there were not too many marshmallows for the top. These were generously distributed by his big brother.

I figured that since I always like hearing about good, easy recipes, that I should share this one. Kimberly had a recipe on her blog the other day that I think I'm going to have to try...mainly because it includes the words "gooey" and "drunken berries". How could that not be a good recipe? So, someday some unsuspecting soul who comes to my house will likely be my guinea pig for Gooey Butter Cake with Drunken Berries. Come on, now that you've seen the name of the recipe, you know exactly what I mean. Let me know if you try it, I'll come over and be your tester...maybe I'll bring some Hot Cocoa Crispy Squares.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooo, I hope I'm your unsuspecting visitor :0) Yummy! Let me know it turns out.
~Beth