Saturday, September 1, 2007

Just so you all know...

Today is the first day in September, in case you didn't realize it by the date right above this. This means it is my birthday month, which means I will be regularly and randomly announcing that my birthday is coming soon (and since it's not until the 25th, there will be plenty of time for you to be sick of my announcements). I am not the one in the household that is turning 30! this year, so I am fine with proclaiming my day. Enjoy my annoying habit!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I'm so glad that other people get so excited about their birthdays. Scott does not understand this about me, or in general for that matter. I will even give him the half-birthday update (summer b-days always had 1/2 b-days in school). He rolls his eyes everytime!