Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

My boys and I had a wonderful Mother's Day! After church and lunch Jason and I decided we would like to take the boys to walk on the pier by the lake. I was all for it because you have to get ice cream when you walk along the pier. Really, I think it's a rule posted somewhere. The boys loved watching the boats coming and going--though there were not too many big ones yet! It was a little chilly for boating.


Micah enjoyed a new-found seat. He barely stopped talking the entire time we were walking! He loved looking at the water and the boats and jumping from rock to rock.


I think both of the boys would have happily spent the entire time on the rocks. Seriously, what could be better than jumping around on rocks?

I used the scenic area as an opportunity to get an updated photo of my boys. I think I'll keep them. Really, all three of them are keepers!

These guys are the reason I get to celebrate this holiday as a mom! I have two wonderful boys and have loved watching them grow up so far. They're already so big!

No comments: