Thursday, May 21, 2009

7 days...to 10 years!

For the eighth day until our 10-year, I pulled this pan out of the cupboard:



While it may look like a normal pan to you, it's special to us not only because we use it more often than any other pan, but because Jason's grandmother gave it to us as a shower gift. Actually, today is her 95th birthday! Grandma H. is a wonderful woman--a prayer warrior for our family and we love her!

This pan is also notable because it's the only pan we own that is this style. I'm kind of a "set" girl, so I didn't really want to register for this particular pan. It didn't go with the set that we picked out! Oh the horror! Jason convinced me that we needed THIS pan because it would be perfect for omelets and that was the best reason to get it. 10 years later, I use this pan all the time...but rarely for omelets!

No comments: