Monday, May 25, 2009

3 days...to 10 years!

Down to number three!

The next item that's been around for all 10 years of our marriage is this Bible:


We actually have a number of translations of the Bible around our house, but this is the one we've recently been using the most. This past September we set a goal to read through the Bible in a year. I've never done that before and I wanted to have a way to keep myself accountable. This is a great way to read the Bible together and we can hold each other accountable to keeping up! We've missed a few days here and there, but we should be able to finish pretty close to September! I'm to the point where I'm enjoying the consistency of reading the Bible on a regular basis more than the goal of reading through it in a year's time.

1 comment:

DeMaster Family said...

Wow, you've been blogging a ton! I had to click on the older posts button to catch up.:) Cute idea to commemorate your 10th anniversary! Let us know how you celebrate it, you old married woman.:)