Saturday, May 23, 2009

5 days...to 10 years

Out of all "ten things" in my countdown, this item is the one that makes me laugh the most. I can't believe it's still around after 10 years of marriage (as I type this, I'm thinking it will probably stop working before Thursday just to mess things up). Anyway, the item is our TV:


Jason purchased this TV secondhand just before we got married. He paid $20 for it. It's really a nice size TV and it fits our entertainment center well. When he bought it, he figured it would be a cheap TV that would last us a few years until we could afford to buy another one. Much to our surprise, it's still working today! The picture is a little grainy sometimes (no HD here!) and the bass is downright comical, but it fits our needs and our pocketbooks! It will be interesting to see how much longer it lasts!

No comments: