Monday, May 11, 2009

Couponing

Those of you who know me well know that I love to "coupon". That's a verb in case you were wondering. :) I don't post often about my deals, but this one I couldn't resist. Apparently Kraft is doing some sort of marketing blitz because they have flooded the market with coupons recently. Today, I took full advantage of it! I love it when all my coupons work together...I had a coupon for almost every item in this picture. I didn't have coupons for the Mac & Cheese, but I bought them because they printed off savings for my next shopping order.


You know this post isn't complete without telling you how much I spent. Before coupon cost of the groceries: $76.11. Post coupons? $19.96...which then came down to $14.96 after bottle returns. I also have coupons for $4.00 off my next shopping order! Thank you, Kraft!

**I should note that I'll never eat that much Mayo. But it was free after coupons, so I'm giving it away!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Was this a Meijer shopping trip? Some of the products look very similar to my trip... :) Good work!

Janna said...

Good guess! Yes, it was a Meijer trip!

Anonymous said...

hmmm... that's a great deal! how did you do it?? thinking i need to do some grocery shopping for that price :)
brenda

Sandi said...

Before I read your "fine print" about the mayo, I was thinking Does she really need that much mayo? :).
I also wondered how long it took you to set up your "display" for the picture:). It is very nicely arranged.