Monday, May 18, 2009

10 days...to 10 years

Next week is our ten year anniversary. Some days I can hardly believe it! In honor of the past ten years, I looked around our house to find items that have been a part of all 10 years of our marriage. It was kind of fun!

The first item is my recipe for chocolate chip cookies. I've been making these cookies since before we were married, but we've continued to love the cookies. Many times, when I ask Jason what kind of cookie I should make, he votes for chocolate chip. I've had to slap his hand away from the bowl of dough many, many times over the past ten years.


I actually just made this batch yesterday. They beat out peanut butter cookies in the voting! I love to bake, so I imagine this recipe will stick around for many years to come. Check back tomorrow to see what else I found!