Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Miscellaneous

I was going through my pictures and found some really cute ones that I meant to post, but didn't. So, you get a whole bunch of random thoughts in one post. But hey, at least the randomness comes with pictures!


Micah with Charlie at the cottage. He thinks he's pretty big when he's the one "holding" Charlie.


I think he loves his cousin. Charlie is trying to figure out why Aunt Janna is snapping so many pictures.

I think we need to be in an advertisement for the Chrysler Stow-n-Go seating. This is just one great use when the seat is up!


I think poor Colin is wondering why everyone thinks this is so funny.


Really, are they adorable, or what? We didn't even plan the color coordination!


After everyone else cleared out of the back of the van, Micah decided it was a good time to make and important phone call.


There were a lot of issues to discuss, but nothing too serious.


Sometimes you just have a lot to say.

Oh, I better go. I think I have a new voice mail.


We went blueberry picking with Jason's parents a few weeks ago. The morning began with a wonderful breakfast and then we went off to scope out the blueberry fields. The one we chose had incredible berries. They were huge and sweet! My favorite!

They had cute buckets for the little kids. It was nice to have something that Micah could manage!


Ethan is actually great at picking blueberries. He had quite a few in his bucket!

Micah didn't quite understand that we only wanted the BLUE blueberries, so we had to sort out the green ones from his bucket.

This was a very common sight while we picked...at least with me and the boys. I have to point fingers and say Jason ate the most, though.

I think that's all my random thoughts for now. I'll have more soon!

No comments: