Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A fun jar activity

I probably won't have pictures of all of our Fun Jar activities, but I thought I would try to get at least get pictures for a few of them. Our first draw was "Run through the sprinkler". Thankfully, it was a warm and sunny day, so it was a great pick! (I have to add that it was a well-timed draw because we were reaching the "it's one hour before daddy comes home" meltdown time of day. Hence the draw from the jar).


When he wasn't playing in the water with a stick, Ethan was trying to see how high he could jump over the sprinkler.


Micah just giggled and ran as fast as he could. The water was cold!


Doesn't he look like a macho man?


I love this picture, especially the drop of water on his chin. Don't you just love that little face?

No comments: