Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The excitement continues...

Just when I thought it was a good day when I went to meet my new niece, Kathleen, it got better! I couldn't say anything before, but I've finally been given permission! Jason's sister, Kristi and her husband, Mike, are expecting a little one. They told us on the same day we learned about Kathleen, so blessings came from every direction that day! You can read more about it here. On or around February 9, I'll be posting some more good news! I'm excited to be an aunt again, and the boys will love having a cousin on Jason's side of the family!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for a new niece or nephew! I almost thought you were going to announce some big news.:)

Janna said...

I guess I should have thought that post out more so it didn't sound like an announcement from me! :)

Rozema Family said...

I thought the same thing too :) Congratulations!

Kristi said...

Feel free to keep the loud toys :)No need to give them back :) I would hate to upset the boys by taking their toys :)