Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The excitement continues, part 2

What could be more fun than a new niece or nephew in February?

Getting a new niece or nephew in February and April!

My brother, Steve, and his wife, Jennie, recently announced that they are going to have a baby and are due in April. The funniest part came when we told Ethan that "Uncle Steve and Aunt Jennie are going to have a baby!". Ethan's response? "Way to go, Steve" with a thumb's up. A man in the making there.

I hope I have time to hold all these babies! I'll just have to drive from house to house. :)

6 comments:

Rozema Family said...

Awesome!

I love babies!

Anonymous said...

Your families are just growing like crazy! Congrats!

Kristi said...

Awww!! Yay for more babies. Please tell him I said "Congrats!!"

Suzanne said...

I love Ethan's response...gotta love kids!!

And all the babies!!!I can give you pointers on how to hold multiple babies at once (Colombian-style) if you want. One in each arm and then one facing each direction on your lap...sounds safe, right?? JUST KIDDING - DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS AT HOME!!

Anonymous said...

Are you feeling left out yet? There's still time to get in on the game :0)
~Beth

Rozema Family said...

HEY SLACKER!!! update the blog!