Tuesday, August 7, 2007

O-R-E-O

Tonight we had some Oreo cookies for a special dessert. The boys, of course, loved them. Micah had not had an Oreo before, so it was fun to watch him mangle it. :) Ethan enjoyed copying his daddy and dunking the Oreo in his milk. I couldn't resist some pictures...then Jason took over with the camera. I told him he took pictures that only a daddy would take (you'll know which ones). Even though it's pictures only a daddy would take, it's also pictures that only a mommy would post on her blog!

4 comments:

Rozema Family said...

Ummm Yucko Jason!

Yummy oreos though!

DeMaster Family said...

Nice pictures. My son is looking over my shoulder right now. He's asking "what does Ethan have in his mouth?" "What is he doing?" Thanks for teaching my son something new.:)

Janna said...

Stacy, I'll save some Oreos for Saturday. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Janna - It wasn't hard to find the pictures Jason took - love the close-up views of the oreos! Beautiful boys you have, even with the chocolate :)