Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fun at the Zoo

Yesterday we visited the zoo with my girlfriend, Sandi, and her daughters. The kids have fun playing together, so it was fun for all of them to go to the zoo! We had a good time laughing at the Emu as it chased the Wallabies around. They had their own game of hide-and-go-seek going. Ethan and Maria loved running through the mist of water that they had in various areas of the zoo (at around 90 degrees, sometimes Sandi and I wandered through them too!). We also took a "trip to Africa" on a tram, and were able get up close to the giraffes. Maria fed the giraffes, something that wasn't high on Ethan's list of "things to do". I believe the conversation was:

(Ethan)"Mom, can I buy one of those biscuits?"
(me) "Are you going to want to feed it to the giraffe?"
(Ethan) "No"
(me) "Then we're not getting one because I'm not going feed the giraffe".

Overall, it was a fun day! Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Rozema Family said...

You are the definition of "MOM"! You are always doing such fun things with your kiddos! I love the picture of M zonked!