Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Cottage fun

I didn't feel like it. That's the only reason why it took me so long to put pictures up of our time at the cottage with my parents. I finally motivated myself, so I hope you enjoy the pictures!



Also, things we can do when we stay at the cottage that we can't (or won't!) do at home:
1. Play in the water ALL DAY. For Ethan, this is not an exaggeration.
2. Have our whole family sleep in one room (made if very difficult for me to sleep since I hear everything the kids do!).
3. Have a candy bar for dessert...after breakfast...AND lunch...AND dinner. Unless we have an ice cream bar, then we don't have a candy bar...at least most of the time.
4. Push grandpa into the water with his clothes on.
5. Ride on the pontoon boat and watch the sun set.
6. Go for a kayak ride in the quiet and peaceful morning.
7. Make mud pizzas.
8. Eat, eat, eat...trail mix, puppy chow, junk, junk, and more junk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Looks like you had so much fun. I want to be lazy at the lake! How in the world did you get Micah to sit still for a Kayak ride? Brian and I have been wanting to do this, but I'm petrified Nathan will just launch himself overboard. That and I'm looking forward to the lifejacket struggle.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun vacation! Puppy chow sounds really good..I'll have to make that again.:)

Rozema Family said...

Mmmmm. . .preggos think puppy chow sounds yummy!

Janna, you are like super mom! You are always doing such fun things with your kiddos!