Tuesday, July 3, 2007

When daddy's away, we play...mostly!

On Saturday while Jason was gone, the boys and I went to my aunt and uncle's house on the lake. Micah wasn't too sure at first, but once his body was used to the temperature of the water, he liked it much better. Ethan is a little fish. He's quite confident with his life jacket on and I had to keep calling him back to be closer to the shore. He went from jumping off the dock right to me to jumping off the dock without anyone there. He was sad when we had to leave!



Our fun ended Sunday afternoon when Ethan got sick. I'll spare the details, but I'll just say that I won't be eating Macaroni and Cheese for a while. :) I know, that was too much detail. I think it's pretty standard that while one parent is home without help from the other than a child will get sick. We couldn't even go to greet Jason at church when he came home because I was afraid Ethan would get sick in the car. Needless to say, I was happy to see Jason when he got home! Thankfully it seems that it was only at 24 bug and Ethan is back to himself. So far, no signs of illness in Micah!

1 comment:

Rozema Family said...

Your son's eyes are SO blue!!! I think we ought to check the coloring of the eyes of the mail-man. . .wink wink. . .your kids are soooooo cute!

I love blogs. It's such a nice way to keep up with long-distance friendships and their families! I miss you :)

ps how many words were spelled wrong?