Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Where are his parents?

Have you ever said that phrase? Well, I said it about myself this past Sunday when we let Ethan run around and play in the 40 degree big lake. We took an impromptu trip to the beach when some friends called to invite us--it was 80+ degrees, so it was a great beach day! I thought Ethan would put one toe in the water and run back out. Well, I was wrong, and he and his buddy Caleb were in up to their knees. They had a riot! They ran back and forth in some pools that had formed on the shoreline, splashing and giggling.



We ended up pulling his shorts off just so that he would have some dry pants. Good thing I had some extra essential clothing items in the car!

Micah was also a little beach bum. He didn't like the feel of the sand at first. He tried to climb up Jason's leg to get his feet out of the sand. Once he was used to it, he had a great time playing. I only had to haul sand out of his mouth once!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Ethan's picture cracks me up. I'm glad the boys had fun! Cute outfit Micah, someone must have good taste! :)