Monday, April 9, 2007

Eat Cake...










I went out on a limb this year and baked and decorated the cakes for Micah's party all by myself! This is unique for me since I often have a lot of trouble making cakes (usually they are half the size they are supposed to be and I just make Jason bake it). I borrowed decorating tips from Olivia and actually had tons of fun decorating the cakes. I decided that the dog was appropriate because Micah loves any dog he sees. He always says "woof" and gets a silly look on his face. Anyway, I'll probably have to try my decorating skills another time (too bad Jason really doesn't like cake!).

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Your cakes turned out awesome! I love the dog idea!! Anytime you want to practice cake decorating let me know - I'd be more than happy to help you eat them :)