Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My turn

I'll admit it--I've been "lurking" among a number of blogs for a few months now. I finally decided that if I enjoyed checking everyone else's blogs, I should start one of my own. Then it took me a LONG time to think of a name for it. Who would have thought that a simple name would be so difficult to come up with! At least it took us longer to think of names for our children!

Here's the explanation for my blog's name: We have two boys that have wonderful blue eyes (though Ethan's are starting to be a bit more green). Not unusual by any means, but Jason has green eyes and I have brown eyes. Aren't brown eyes supposed to be dominant? At least once? Many people have commented on our boys' blue eyes. I often find myself saying "Apparently brown and green make blue". Hence the name.

No comments: