Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer Fun

I need to catch up on some posting! I'm hoping to do a few posts over the next couple of days about all the fun we've been having this summer. Since I was on maternity leave for a good portion of summer we had lots of lazy days and did all sorts of activities! I decided to go through my pictures and post, post, post!

At the beginning of June we took the kids to a local parade. As always, the boys got tons of candy (which their mother happily enjoys with them!).


Waiting for the parade to start while hanging out with Charlie. The boys were excited when one of the motorcycle police officers stopped and talked with them. They were really excited when the officer gave them each a sheriff tattoo (when I put them on for the boys, Micah wanted his on his chest. It was pretty funny!).


Micah getting ready to wave at everyone. Nothing like a goofy smile!


Seriously, this child is growing so fast! Well, all my children are growing fast--Ethan just keeps looking older and older!


As you can see, Norah thoroughly enjoyed her first parade. She didn't even flinch when all the fire trucks went by with sirens blaring!


I love parades and my kids do, too! Watching this one made me really look forward to the Fourth of July!

No comments: