Thursday, June 5, 2008

Silly boy

I am not able to see Micah sleeping very often because he is an incredibly light sleeper. He'll wake up the second we open his door. However, a few weeks ago I had to wake him up from his nap because we had an appointment. When I opened his door, I almost laughed out loud. Thankfully he didn't wake up and I was able to sneak downstairs to grab the camera. He even stayed sleeping while I snapped pictures! I hope they make you smile, too!


I noticed his bare feet first. It's not uncommon for him to take his socks off while he's in bed. What I found to be hilarious was where the socks were!


I have no idea how he got the socks on his hands so nicely! What you can't see in the pictures is that he put the socks on both hands and had them pulled up almost to his elbows.

Of course, Mickey Mouse makes a great pillow! Such a silly boy! At least now I know that he's stays cute even while he's sleeping!

1 comment:

DeMaster Family said...

That is so cute! Kids come up with the funniest ideas.