Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mother's Day Celebration


Today I was able to go to Ethan's preschool for a Mother's Day Tea. Ethan told me many times that we weren't really going to have tea though, just punch. :) The kids were very excited...I'm not sure how the teachers kept them focused until it was time for the party! They had the room decorated very nicely in a spring/bug theme. We enjoyed a bug-decorated cake, bug crackers, and punch. The kids also sang some songs for us. They were so cute! Ethan excitedly gave me a "mom" keychain (that he decorated himself) and a potted marigold. Such treasures!

The beautifully decorated table


Ethan's piece of cake...a sunflower

My piece of "ladybug" cake




One of the many cute songs that they sang...

What a great way to begin celebrating mother's day!

1 comment:

Rozema Family said...

Ohhhhhhhhh! That's just so sweet! I can't wait. . .oh wait. . .yes I can!