Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cookie Thief

I took this video a while ago and have been meaning to post it (but being sick for three weeks sort of took away my motivation for a lot of things!). The video is a little dark, but hopefully you can still enjoy it. We were playing in the living room when I realized that Micah had disappeared and that it was quiet. When I found him, I realized that I need to let my cookies cool a little farther back on the counter. He was being so funny that I couldn't help but let him continue.

3 comments:

Rozema Family said...

I was laughing so hard! Did he try every cookie you baked??? ;)! I love how he has to snoop in the drawers too! Kids are so adorable!!!

Kristi said...

Love it!!! Cookie thief Micah is a man after my own heart.

Beth said...

I loved this! What a good way to start off my day. Too funny!