Sunday, January 6, 2008

Snow Day

On New Year's Day we all enjoyed a day off and used part of the day to bundle up and play outside in the snow. It wasn't too deep, so Micah could actually walk in it. I had a difficult time getting a picture of Ethan...most of the time I just caught his back. We have a nice little hill in our backyard, so we had a great time sledding. And, of course, I was the primary target for the snowballs!

Sitting still long enough for me to get a picture!



Making a snow angel.



The completed snow angel.



Hitching a ride in the sled.



I caught this expression just as Jason hit him in the chest with a snowball. He loved it and laughed every time Jason threw one at him!

1 comment:

Rozema Family said...

SNOW SUCKS. (Wink)
But you looked like you had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've said it before. . .you are such a good mom!