Thursday, December 13, 2007

Top Five

Top five reasons why you shouldn't give a toddler a pudding cup and walk away...

5. Because you don't know how the pudding is getting from the cup to the mouth.
4. Because you won't want to touch the spoon to help after the toddler has been doing it himself.
3. Because you can't catch the spoon full of pudding before it clatters to the floor.
2. Because the high chair will need to be wiped in places that usually don't get messy.
1. Because you have to clean up this:



4 comments:

Beth said...

I LOVE it! You know, pudding tastes better when it's smeared everywhere. Who knows, maybe chocolate pudding is good for the skin and we should all try it! LOL. Hey, at least you had a huge bib on him. Nathan refuses to wear a bib these days. Lucky me!

DeMaster Family said...

Mmm, makes me want some pudding.:)

Rozema Family said...

oh my!!!

Anonymous said...

What -- none in his hair?! I'm disappointed.