Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Does Santa read blogs?

I'm not sure if Santa reads blogs, so here's hoping Santa has some extra time to surf the web.

Dear Santa,
I wasn't sure how to reach you this close to Christmas, so I thought I'd try to catch you via my blog. I think that if I wrote a letter to you at your address in the North Pole it may have trouble getting to you. I'm sure that you receive a lot of mail there. Jason and I did Google your phone number, just to see if it was your direct line, but I think that your elves give out their numbers instead of yours.

I wanted to let you know that your package arrived today, just in time for Christmas. I know it was addressed to Ethan and Micah, but being a parent I had to open it and check it...for safety you know. I don't want to be on the naughty list, so I'll come clean and say that the hole in the wrapping on one of the presents really was there when I opened the box that it came in. I didn't make it that much bigger. A little tape should fix the problem easily. Although I'm tempted to check everything...you know, for safety...I promise not to unwrap and re-wrap the packages. I guess I'll just have to trust that your elves knew what they were doing. We both know that I wouldn't really be checking for safety anyway.

Santa, thanks a lot for thinking of the boys this year. Their mom and dad appreciate your love.

Janna

No comments: