Monday, December 10, 2007

It's all fun and games until somebody does a faceplant

Here's a glimpse into life at our house. The boys play nice together some of the time...and then as it seems to do with siblings, it can go downhill quickly. However, this night they were having fun. Even the crying at the end of the video didn't last longer than the amount of time that it took me to give Micah a hug. Sorry for the few times where it gets blurry...the camera had a hard time keeping up with the spinning children. Oh, and for interpretation, the boys kept saying "cheese" because I had the camera out.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hey Janna! I always love the videos you post. It's also always fun until someone throws up or falls out of a window (at least in my family). :)

Janna said...

Suzanne, that's hilarious. I can see a new post coming...how many different ways to end "It's all fun and games until somebody...". I think I need to hear the story to the "falls out the window".

Beth said...

I loved it too! How fun!

DeMaster Family said...

It was fun to watch the video and have a glimpse of the future with my boys.