Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Last day of kindergarten

It seems like Ethan just started kindergarten, but already he's finished! I made sure I took a last day of school picture so we could see how much he's changed...and he has!


All of the parents were invited for a last day of school picnic where we were entertained by a magician. The kids loved it and he finished his show by making a balloon animal for each of the kids. Ethan wanted an alligator. It was very cute! I was impressed with how many balloon animals the guy made in a row. I was out of breath just watching him!


Ethan and I went into his classroom to gather up his backpack for the final time. I asked him if he wanted one last picture in his classroom and he thought he should have one in front of their main bulletin board. This was the wall where they did their calendar and charts and time and all the other things they do in a kindergarten classroom!


Ethan had a wonderful teacher and teacher's aid this year. These ladies patiently taught my son and nurtured him mentally and spiritually. I thank God that we are able to send Ethan to a school that openly teaches the Gospel and helps him know more about the wonderful world we live in. What a blessing!

The magician made balloon hats for all the teachers. :)

No comments: