Monday, April 6, 2009

Girl's weekend

If you read my previous post, you know that I had a few goals for this past weekend. I'm happy to say that I accomplished them all! I had a great time with my girlfriends and can't wait until we get together again! I think the thing I love most about this group of friends is that even though we don't see each other frequently, it only takes us moments to be chatting like crazy...as if it was only a day since we saw each other last! (Jason asked me if my jaw hurt from all the talking!) These ladies are awesome, thanks for hanging out!


We were so busy catching up that we forgot to take any pictures until right before we left. So, thanks to Brian for putting up with us all weekend and for taking a great picture (and seriously, how cute is Nathan in his sunglasses?!).

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm so glad you guys had a nice time! Wish I could've been there!! Hopefully next time!

DeMaster Family said...

Who told us to look into the sun anyways?! It looks like Sandi is trying to get away from Janna.:) Had a great time with all of you!