Monday, April 6, 2009

Birthday week

It's Micah's birthday week, so we set out to Coldstone to redeem his free birthday ice cream.


He decided this time to have strawberry ice cream with sprinkles in it. He tried the mint (because it was green) and eyed the blue (cotton candy), but since his favorite color is red, he was pretty happy to get the strawberry.


I think Ethan was more excited to go than Micah. Ethan once again had his concoction of cotton candy ice cream with gummy bears -insert gagging noise here-.


Micah liked his ice cream, but I think he had the most fun sharing tastes of it with everyone else!


Even though he didn't finish his ice cream, the smiles and giggles were worth the trip! Oh, and I'm more than happy to help anyone else celebrate a birthday at Coldstone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...I miss my little guys! Give Micah a big hug and kiss for me tomorrow!
Julie

DeMaster Family said...

Happy Birhtday Micah!