Friday, April 25, 2008

Blogger

Ok, I'm having trouble with the formatting in my posts. Anyone know if there is a setting that I need to change to make it so it doesn't drop all the formatting in the process of publishing my post? I can never get it to keep paragraph breaks and things like that. I had text with the pictures of Micah with his birthday cake, but it cut half of it off. I messed around with it but eventually gave up and just deleted the text. I decided to let the pictures speak for themselves!

2 comments:

DeMaster Family said...

I've been having issues with format stuff as well. Mostly I can't keep the paragraphs separated. Let me know if you get it figured out! Very cute pictures of Micah. I love how excited he is.

Yours Truly said...

if you want a page break, you should be able to use < p > (but all together, no spaces) and it should put a break.

see, myspace CAN teach you important things about life! :)

happy belated bday to Micah, also!