Monday, April 7, 2008

100

So I realized that this is my 100th post. It's also approximately one year since I started this blog. Not a very good average...100 posts in 365 days. Oh wait, it was a leap year. 366. Who knows if I'll do better or worse in the coming year! I may bring my average up this week since it's Micah's birthday tomorrow. We'll be celebrating all week again since I have to work at night on his birthday. We had a birthday dinner with my parents yesterday. He loved opening his present. Hopefully this will train him to do the real thing when he's older.



Also, here's a sneak peek of things to come:



Micah loves cookie monster, so this is my version of cookie monster. The real test will be if he recognizes it when I bring it out! More to come...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Did you make that cake? i'm very impressed. you're going to have to teach me how to do all these things someday!

Happy Birthday Micah!

Julie

Janna said...

Yes, I made the cake myself! :)

Kristi said...

Adorable cake!!! He'll love it!

I can't believe Micah is 2 already. Time flies too fast.

Give him a hug and kiss from all of us.

Rozema Family said...

cute cake!

Beth said...

Love the cake! You might have to give me some tips. N loves cookie monster too!