Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sleepy Norah

One of my favorite things to do is watch Norah sleep. She sleeps pretty well for a little baby and I love to take her picture while she's sleeping. While she has a number of positions that she sleeps in, her favorite way is to sleep with both arms above her head. We know that she is in a really deep sleep when she is like that--she won't wake up to eat and she'll sleep through a lot of noise. I thought I would post pictures of how cute she is in her sleep.


An arms up deep sleep position--with an open hands variation.


Another arms up, this time with tight little fists.


A unique on the side "because my parents have been bothering me and and I'm trying to get them to leave me alone" position.


Deep "who needs a pacifier" sleep.


Slumped in the bouncy seat position.


Finally, the "I don't want any blankets" position,

Norah generally sleeps the best when she's cuddled with someone (and I have a hard time resisting that!). However, when we want her to sleep on her own we swaddle her with a blanket. She sleeps great that way and usually doesn't kick out of the blankets until she wakes up hungry. Such a cute baby girl!

No comments: