Thursday, March 18, 2010

30 weeks

It's hard to believe I'm this far along already. This pregnancy seems to be flying by! I'm getting a little more uncomfortable each day, but I guess that's to be expected at this stage of a pregnancy! I decided I better make sure I have at least one pregnant belly shot--something for the baby book before I feel like I'm really huge! They are timer shots, so only slightly awkward!


All of my doctor's appointments have been quick and routine. Just what I like at this stage! Beginning in April, I'll switch to every two weeks and then every week in May.


This baby is a busy one--I don't remember either of the boys being this busy, so I don't know if that indicates a different gender this time around or a busy boy! I'm getting really excited to find out! Micah has started referring to the baby as "she" all the time. Ethan is still sure that the only possibility is another brother. I've had a few complete strangers tell me I'm having a girl. Again, I can't wait to find out the gender! Mostly, I'm just excited to meet this new little one!

No comments: